Customizing our trademark centrifugal pump to suit process industries as per ANSI standards, the JAP series is the first of its kind energy-efficient pump that can help lower your power consumption. It is also available for standard and low-flow models, and you can customize it as per your industrial requirements. Another advantage of this pump is that it is part-for-part interchangeable with other centrifugal pumps. As a result, industries can use it in almost all types of processes, be it the oil & gas, food processing, pulp & paper and even power plants.
- Standard investment casting open impeller. Design for chemical process.
- Ideal for corrosive & abrasive liquid
- Adjustment of clearance is easy when wear & tear takes place
- Design for various seal arrangements. Small bore for packing available.
- Choice of packed box or mechanical seal. Any type -inside or outside-single, double, unbalance & balanced mechanical seal.
- Almost any seal will fit without modifications of pump.
Oil Sight Glass
- Standard K1 sight glass for easy view.
- To monitor oil level in oil chambers
- Heavy duty design to reduce the loads on shaft.
Oil Sump Design
- Increased oil capacity for better heat transfer.
- Standard 150 lb. FF flanges with 300 lb. flanges available.
- Top discharge, self-venting. Back pull-out design.
- Optional centerline mounting support & Teflon gasket.
- Back pull out design
Shaft & Bearings
- Heavy duty shaft design for minimum deflection.
- Designed for toughest services.
- Maximum 0.05 mm deflection at stuffing box face at maximum load.
- Easy to maintain impeller clearance.
- Standard labyrinth oil seal to protect oil against contamination and extend the bearing & shaft life.
Optional High Temperature Services
- Optional centerline mount casings for high temperature services to 617° F (325° C).
- Optional jacketed casing and seal chamber. Optional bearing cooling coils.
Oil & Gas
Apart from transferring crude oil from one location to another, our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps can handle highly viscous oils and other liquids containing solids.
Centrifugal process pumps are widely used in water treatment plants for the movement of water, filtration applications, disinfection applications and even saltwater desalination.
The pharmaceutical sector requires high-precision pumps, which this JAP Series centrifugal process pump provides; hence, it is extensively used in several pharma plants.
Pulp & Paper
Our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps are widely used in the pulp and paper industry for various applications such as separating solid fibres from pulp & also for wastewater management.
Our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps can be used to move around raw materials, chemicals, hazardous waste or other such fluids in the chemical plant.
Because of its simple design and application, our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps are well suited in food production plants for transferring and mixing raw materials and end products.
Power plants use a variety of pumps in different processes. The JAP Series centrifugal process pumps are ideal for feed water systems, circulating water, and handling fuels and oils.
The steel manufacturing process is a heavy pump-based sector, and our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps can be used for transferring molten fluid, cooling systems and distribution.
Equipped with a magnetic drain plug
Extra-large capacity oil sump with epoxy-coating
Registered alignment between frame and adapter
Fully open impellers with the rear-adjustment capability
A wide variety of mechanical seal options are available
Operates with dynamically balanced impellers
|Capacity||Up to 1590 m³/hr|
|Head||Up to 275 Mtr.|
|Discharge Size||25 mm to 300 mm.|
|Temperature||Max. Temp. - 260'c|
|Speed||Up to 3500 rpm|
|Pressure||Up to 30 kg/cm2|
|M.O.C.||Ductile Iron, CF8M (316) SS, CD4MCuN and Alloy 20 materials available|